Your Privacy is protected.
In 2019 an online based lecture for this topic will be available. This will give you the understanding and theory behind the Hands-On course.
Different Grafting Techniques - and when to use them
Free Gingival Grafts
- Recession prevention.
Sub-Epithelial Connective Tissue Grafts
- Recession repair
- Biologic shaping (combined perio-restorative)
- Soft tissue aesthetics around implants
- Two stage implants
- Tissue bulk for fixed partial denture pontics
Treatment Planning Principles
The Patient’s Goal
- Controlling expectations
The Clinical Goal
- Which technique is best?
- Balancing finer outcomes against predictability
Sequencing With Multiple Procedures
- Which procedures to do before grafting and which after?
-How long should you wait before the next procedure?
-When can you do simultaneous procedures?
- Opportunistic implant harvests
- Sub-epithelial connective tissue
- Keratinized gingiva
- Harvest site coverage
- Open sites
- Closed sites
- Non palatal harvest sites
- What to do if you get a big bleed on the palate
- Interrupted with flat and locked knot
- Vertical mattress
- Sling sutures
Gut Versus Teflon
-When you want a non-resorbable suture and when you don’t
- Complete split thickness flap
- Complete full thickness flaps
- Partial full thickness and split flaps
- Tunneling procedures
- Tension free closure
What can go wrong?
- Common surgical errors
- Known risk factors
Planning for poor outcomes
- Techniques to recover from poor outcomes
Aspect of informed consent
- Steroidal versus Non-Steroidal anti-inflammatories
- Dressings and packs
Two Days Hands-On with Dr Lincoln Harris
Soft Tissue Hands-On: Friday 18th and Saturday 19th October 2019
Time: 8:30am to 5pm Daily - Sign in form 8am
CE: 26 Hours (includes 10 hours of online lectures)
Price: AUD$5785 inc GST
Payment Plan: AUD$1360 now + 6 monthly payments of $680 Total $5984 inc GST.
Limited to 30 Dentists. SOLD OUT!
Sold in Australian Dollars AUD$.
What people are saying about our Soft Tissue Grafting Courses...
Great course on soft tissue grafting and suture techniques for different situations. Thanks....
Very good intro course for soft tissues and grafting principles were covered well..
Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Without doing massive tunnel grafts, there are many applications for the soft tissue skills learnt here to add more finesse to the things I'm currently doing. Everyone can take away something from this course and start implementing these skills straight away.
Dr Lincoln is engaging, truthful, experienced and speaks from the heart. He lightens the situation where needed and is serious when required. See you at the next course!
I found the course extremely informative and eye-opening. It makes you look at soft tissues in a different way and increases your ability to manage soft tissues a lot more appropriately. Overall, I am definitely a better clinician for it.