Your Privacy is protected.
Start your Soft Tissue Grafting journey with an experience mentor to smooth the way
In 2019 an online based lecture for this topic will be available. This will give you the understanding and theory behind the Hands-On course. More details coming soon...
Here is what you will learn...
Different Grafting Techniques - and when to use them
Free Gingival Grafts
- Recession prevention.
Sub-Epithelial Connective Tissue Grafts
- Recession repair
- Biologic shaping (combined perio-restorative)
- Soft tissue aesthetics around implants
- Two stage implants
- Tissue bulk for fixed partial denture pontics
Treatment Planning Principles
The Patient’s Goal
- Controlling expectations
The Clinical Goal
- Which technique is best?
- Balancing finer outcomes against predictability
Sequencing With Multiple Procedures
- Which procedures to do before grafting and which after?
-How long should you wait before the next procedure?
-When can you do simultaneous procedures?
- Opportunistic implant harvests
- Sub-epithelial connective tissue
- Keratinized gingiva
- Harvest site coverage
- Open sites
- Closed sites
- Non palatal harvest sites
- What to do if you get a big bleed on the palate
- Interrupted with flat and locked knot
- Vertical mattress
- Sling sutures
Gut Versus Teflon
-When you want a non-resorbable suture and when you don’t
- Complete split thickness flap
- Complete full thickness flaps
- Partial full thickness and split flaps
- Tunneling procedures
- Tension free closure
What can go wrong?
- Common surgical errors
- Known risk factors
Planning for poor outcomes
- Techniques to recover from poor outcomes
Aspect of informed consent
- Steroidal versus Non-Steroidal anti-inflammatories
- Dressings and packs
Two Days Hands-On with Dr Lincoln Harris
Soft Tissue Hands-On: Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th October 2019
Time: 8:30am to 5pm Daily - Sign in form 8am
CE: 26 Hours (includes 10 hours of online lectures)
Price: AUD$5785 inc GST (sold separately, not yet available)
Limited to 24 Dentists.
Sold in Australian Dollars AUD$.
What people are saying about our Soft Tissue Grafting Courses...
Thank you very much to Lincoln, Jynni and the team at Harris Dental Boutique. Your hospitality, professionalism and caring nature is most appreciated.
I do quite a bit of surgery but I wanted to do better. I believe this course allows me to do just that.
Lincoln is great, he makes the whole presentation exciting, interesting and at the same time full of things to learn.
Stand out topics: Mental endurance in a challenging new procedure; Don't give up, have faith and keep going. Doing small things really well will lead to success in a complex case. Very informative and helpful!
I found the course extremely informative and eye-opening. It makes you look at soft tissues in a different way and increases your ability to manage soft tissues a lot more appropriately. Overall, I am definitely a better clinician for it.