Do you want to achieve perfect soft and hard tissues aesthetics?
Learn how to utilise your knowledge of anatomy to achieve surgical goals.
2 Days Intensive Hands-On
Intensive course for clinicians: A full know-how, from the basics to advanced and rare reconstruction techniques. Managing complications.What you will learn:
• Diagnostics, matching procedures to individual cases.
• Tips and tricks.• Practical use of the knowledge of anatomy, physiology and histology for the surgeon.
• All about the sinus-lift technique – from the basics to advanced and cutting edge techniques (access from the hard palate, croco-eye technique, the use of Versah burs).
• Technique of alveolar ridge split, technique of reversed alveolar ridge, reconstructions in the lateral aspect of the mandible, tentpole technique, osteo-periosteal flaps, covering recession, soft and hard tissue grafts, one wound concept (no donor site wound), lateralization of the alveolar inferior nerve.
• Treatment of purulent sinusitis following sinus-lift, control of hemorrhages, closure of oroantral fistulas.
- Preparing the Split Flap
- Hot cut off the muscles
- Preparing the full flap
- How to extend the flap
- How to take a subepithelial connective tissue graft from the hard palate.
- How to prepare a rolled pedicled flap from the hard palate.
- How to close the Great Palatine Artery.